Followers

Saturday, January 28, 2023

Finally...Some Sunshine

The temperature got up to 37 or more and there was a little melting, thanks to the sun.



We all needed this break.








It was pretty windy, so we put the hay nets behind the grooming room and some loose hay behind the indoor.  There were also nets under the shed roof and they did not hardly make a dent in them.




This afternoon we had a fire going and I started watching a Netflix series.  My buddies kept me company.


I really appreciate the longer days....so nice to have light.



Tucked in the ponies....


and had the rest of the soup I made yesterday.  There is still not much excitement around here, but we are still supposed to have a gig at the Chili Community Center on Monday.
Night all.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

It's cold here, hopefully it doesn't come in your direction. Seamus and LW could form a group known as The Cutie Boys! There is nothing going on here at all. In the old days I was happy when things were boring, it meant there wasn't any trouble! I should still see it the same way, there are still plenty of horses around to give us trouble. Soup for lunch again, here. Leftover chicken will be dinner.