Followers

Tuesday, January 17, 2023

From Black Ice To Rain

 One ugmo day.






I'd say that Rebel spent  lot of time in his shavings last night.


It's been a long time since we have seen a blossom and this one is a beauty.


This afternoon I had an appointment with the massage therapist (just when it started pouring) and boy did I need it.  Now I need to drink a lot of water and keep moving.  Did not get much accomplished around here today....Gary went to Yoga and out to lunch with the usual bunch of guys.  Chores at 5....
Fortunately the ponies did not get too wet.


It's going to be a little warmer tomorrow so I put a rain sheet on Rebel.  Sounds like we have 3 more wet days on tap.



I thawed out some corn chowder for dinner...looks pretty sad, but it tasted good.
Night all.


1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

We had two days of rain and ice now I think we are in for some heavy snowfall.
That is the way it goes!

The chowder looks great.