Followers

Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Google Photo

Back to grey, just around freezing.

After breakfast, the ponies were turned out and Ronin wanted to hang around the barn to watch what we were doing.


Seamus was the most interested in eating hay.


When Little Wonder and I got back in the house I decided to deal with the iCloud messages I have been getting regarding storage.  There are over 14,640 photos there!  Eghads! Now, if they are good I save them to folders and put them on my external hard drive.  I do not need to save them in the cloud....will just keep what's there and that's it.
Once again I woke up too early and
wanted to take a nap by the fire.
We all did.


Gary had Yoga and went out to lunch with his pals while I continued to do nothing.
Chores at 5.  The barn was around 34 degrees....not too bad.


Got the ponies tucked in and set up hay nets for tomorrow morning.
I did make dinner.  A salad and spags with our own vegetarian sauce.

Little Wonder and all three cats had a little pasta!
Night all.

 

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Seamus is a proper pony, of course he will be interested in hay! I'm not sure my cats would eat pasta and I don't want to encourage that, Frieda picks up habits a little too easily. A nap by the fire sounds wonderful to me. Looks like it did to you companions, too.