Followers

Thursday, January 26, 2023

I Need Some New Material!

Man, it feels like I am in limbo.  This grey must be getting to me.

As you can see, Seamus has on his new blanket today.   In the teens with the wind so I wanted to give it a try after we brushed on some hot sauce near the velcro front.  Hopefully his big brothers won't try to pull it off again.











The boys were dancing again.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

I tried putting some hay in the run ins to get them out of the weather but they ended up behind the indoor instead.


This afternoon I played bridge at the Library.   Terry was my partner and we had the worst cards.  After the last hand we were going to leave and were told that we won!  Holy Moly!  That was a surprise.

Got back to the farm in time to prepare some beet pulp for the ponies dinner.
As you can see...the pony dude mad it through the day without getting out of his blanket.


Tucked them in and sat by the fire for a while before heading out for a sandwich.  No cooking when I get home this late.

Night all.



 

2 comments:

Val Ewing said...

I saw sunlight briefly yesterday...I didn't know quite what it was!
Now it is snowing and blowing!

Sandra said...

We are headed fo a couple weeks of subzero or just above zero. It looks like the hot sauce worked.