Followers

Thursday, January 19, 2023

Dark and Dreary

Right now (almost 7pm) the temperature is 40 degrees!  Not far off from this morning.  There are puddles galore and plenty of mud to go around.  It rained for quite awhile.






After chores I went to Wegmans for a couple of bags of groceries and a little after noon I got a call to be a sub for bridge today.  Had to be there by 1 so I went in my barn clothes.
Had terrible cards, but my partner and I came in second.  Home by 4:15 and it was just too late to make dinner.  So, tucked in the ponies....


Check out Rebel's sheet.  It took forever to get the dried mud off it this morning...Janet started working on it before I even got to the barn.  Isn't it ironic that he did not roll at all today?









Too late for cooking, so we went out for a sandwich.   Boy do I wish we still had a hot tub!  This damp weather is so bone chilling.
Night all.


1 comment:

Sandra said...

Rebel is aptly named! You sure don't have a winter scene in your part of the planet. The only card game I play is solitaire, I've never really cared for cards. Bridge seems complicated.