Followers

Thursday, January 12, 2023

And Then The Rains Came....

What a dreary day.  The temperature was in the low 40s, but it was dark and so damp I felt cold.








A friend of Janet's came to ride Ronin again, before she goes back to college next week.


After checking them out I took a quick shower, ate lunch and headed down to the library for bridge,
Three pairs ended up in a tie.  A very nice way to spend the afternoon.
By the time I headed home it was absolutely pouring, so by 4:30 I went out to put them in their stalls. 
 




Fortunately I had some leftover sauce and threw together a quick dinner.

These four shots were taken in the dark.  Can't believe my iPhone can do this.


Night all.

 

3 comments:

Val Ewing said...

Sweet iphone shots! I guess they are awesome. I still have a terrible cell phone, but at least I can answer calls and text. :)

Anonymous said...

The barn picture for your header is gorgeous. Would make a neat jig saw puzzle. Kathy

Sandra said...

The phone cameras have come a long way. Your subject also happens to be totally adorable!