Followers

Sunday, January 8, 2023

Another Win For Buffalo

We were right around freezing all day long.

This morning I removed the muddy sheets from Rebel and Seamus and now they have on clean coats, ready for colder weather.












It was a vacation day for me.  Other than chores and making some croutons.

Little Wonder and I spent the afternoon watching the Bill's game.  It was another good one.  He did not move from my lap the entire time....and that's was a good three hours.

When he got off, Sidney jumped on.

Of course the fire has been going most of the day.

I appreciate having it light longer in the evening.







Just before dark we had a few minutes of sun (setting).


Dinner was simple.   A salad with bananas, mango, tangerines, walnuts and crumbly blu served with  pierogies "The Bread Man" made and dropped off.
Tomorrow Little Wonder goes to the groomer and I need to get some glasses repaired.
Night all.



 

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I've never had a pierogi. You and Little Wonder had a wonderful afternoon. You have to be really enjoying your fire again, especially after what it cost to get it back! Some things just must had.