Followers

Sunday, January 15, 2023

Another Bills Game

Not as cold as yesterday, but still in the 20s.






After chores I raked the indoor as Janet was going to have a lesson with Dawn.

Little Wonder supervised.

Late morning I did some laundry and ran a few errands....Wegmans, Tractor Supply and Country Max.  Got home too late to watch and video Janet's lesson, ate lunch and sat down by the fire to watch the game.
That was a signal for Little Wonder to get on my lap.









After he woke up I started on dinner.  Pork chops with onions and apples.
Actually had a sun siting.


The game lasted until 4:45 and Buffalo beat Miami.  Went out to do chores.....got the ponies tucked in.

Houdini wore his sheet today and the horse who has been helping take his blanket off had no luck with this one.


Janet is here every morning and evening for chores.  It's so nice to have help and she outdoes herself all the time.


Dinner was simple and delicious.  For a change, I made some Russian dressing for the salad.  Yum.
Wonder enjoyed part of my yam and loved it.
Bridge here tomorrow.  It has been a long time.
Night all.

 

1 comment:

Sandra said...

We are having rain. I don't like that. I do like LW, what a sweet boy. I like how you made the pork chops, it looks really good. I wonder how long the sheet will stay on!