Followers

Friday, November 30, 2012

In the Teens Tonight.....

 Cold and grey....
 At noon Judy, Sally, Mary and I drove in to Monroe Community College for one of their special luncheons.  As mentioned before, they have a culinary program there and the students plan all the International meals in addition to preparing and serving them.
 Here is a fuzzy version of today's menu.








 It was delish.
 When we left it was still grey.  Got home, started a fire and read for awhile.
I was so cozy it was hard to go back outside for chores.  Of course my girls needed dinner no matter what so I did what I've done for 31 years and they were happy to get in the barn.  
It was faaaaarrrreeeezzzzin before we got in there.



 Once again the snow was starting to stick.
 And here are more green shots (no flash/barn light which is not green).


 Made a salad...
 and some sauce for dinner.

Food.....food.....food.
Night all.

13 comments:

Mary said...

Yummy! What delicious meals. The tangerine dessert sounds divine.. and your sauce looks delicious. I love your horses. Wish i could give them all hugs from the distance. :) Stay warm. It's pretty gray and chilly here in Oregon too!

Michelle said...

That dinner looks good!

Dreaming said...

I took some classes at MCC... but I don't think they had the culinary arts program then. So... what is the difference between ragu and ragout? They are pronounced the same. I like the "plating" - it looks delicious! The checkerboard cookie (?) is also very pretty!

Brrrrrrr!!!!

Buttons Thoughts said...

Wow you have snow we just have the cold cold wind. Still a drought here:) B

Nancy J said...

The menu and students' meal looks so good, And you have such cold days now, no wonder the girls are happy to get tucked in at night. Keep warm. Greetings from Jean

Cloudia said...

BRRRRRRR!


Title? Bellisima! (yesterday)



Aloha Blessings
from Honolulu
Comfort Spiral

~ > < } } ( ° >

> < 3 3 3 ( ' >

><}}(°> ~

Terry said...

Brrr!
And now I'm hungry again.

Martine said...

Yummy! The food looks amazing, I love the checkerboard cookie, I wonder how they did that?
What's a Roasted Sun Choke? Artichoke? Just wondering - I've an enquiring mind!

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

Your meal looks and sounds delicious! You post reminds me that the county where I live is offering cooking classes that I've been thinking of trying--But which one?

Enjoy your Saturday!!

Birdman said...

It still looks 'warm' with the girls in there. It's spittin' right now... again.

dianasfaria.com said...

I love food.

Oak Creek Ranch said...

Your spaghetti pics always make me hungry.

Strawberry Lane said...

Wonderful photos! Your salad and spaghetti looks delicious. You've inspired me for tonight. Also, I love the atmosphere of your barn. That is a great photo.