Followers

Thursday, November 1, 2012

RAIN, RAIN GO AWAY....

 A week in the 40s is coming up.
 Put sheets on the girls.
 A new blossom on November 1st....amazing.
 While Sidney played outside,
 the rest of the crew vegged in the house.



 Went to Agape for a half-baked session.  Spent most of my time catching up with Sara.
 When I got back to the farm Finn and Coop were here while Mom and Dad went to parent conferences.

 After they left I got hooked on "Damages."

Chores at 6...the barn was snuggy.  (lots of orbs floating around)





 Back in just before dark.


Leftovers for dinner.
Night all.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

That blossom is amazing for this time of year.

Terry said...

I can't believe you still have flowers!

Dreaming said...

Brrrrr....40's and rain? Yuck!
Stay snuggled up in the family room with the dogs and the cats! That's where I'd want to be!

Oak Creek Ranch said...

How's clean up of Sandy's debris going?

dianasfaria.com said...

I can never get over how much you do inside one day!

Buttons Thoughts said...

Oh I do not know but your rainy day in the house looked like fun to me Hugs B

Inger said...

I love all the pets relaxing while mommy does the cleanup and the chores.