Followers

Saturday, November 10, 2012

A TRANSITION DAY

 I hoped it would turn into a sunny day, but it didn't happen.

 It was supposed to be a high of 50 so no blankets.

 Rolling was in order.
I spent the morning mowing and mulching.  90% of our leaves are down so now the yard is in pretty good shape.

 Jenny came up for leftovers from last nights dinner.
Knockwurst, Bratwurst and a Yugoslavian sausage.
Red cabbage with bacon and apples.
German potato salad.
Fried apples and onions.
Crusty bread.
 After lunch I went down to the college for drumming.  The 3 hours flew.
 Home after 4:30 and then it was time for chores.

Called the girls in from the back pasture...Berlin is doing much better.
Tucked them in and I am going to watch "Damages" for the duration.

Night all.

5 comments:

Oak Creek Ranch said...

Dinner sounds marvelous! The German half of me is drooling big time.

Terry said...

Berlin is doing much better! Yay!
We are having a chilly weekend - 14 degrees tonight.

Nancy J said...

I thought part of your meal might be " sauerkruat" with the red cabbage., and wasn't sure of any others. It looked very tasty. Greetings from Jean

diane b said...

Sounds like winter is not far away and you are ready for it. That looks like a nice German dinner. My Swiss husband would love it.

Janice Grinyer said...

It looks much drier there now...And thank heavens for wonderful old barns and good kitchen cooking that a Belarusian/german/french heritage gal like me can really understand! ;)