Followers

Friday, November 9, 2012

LUNCH AND DINNER....

 Out of gas tonight with only a few words.
 A long but nice day.

 Got in from chores and started working on dinner....company tonight.
 Can you figure out what we had?



 Went to Rochester and debuted at Swans to buy some goodies.


 Picked up Jenny afterward...we went to The Gatehouse for lunch.





 Back home by 1:15 and continued working on dinner.



 Chores at 5:15...it was pretty dark.




 Brenda, Al, Ann and Ron arrived at 6:30.

 Ann made a fabulous soup...
 I made.....
 (Gary grilled).


 Brenda made apple pie.
 After dinner we sat by the fire.
When they left (it was such a good meal...figure it out yet?) I fell asleep while these pictures were loading.  Got to close my eyes.
Night all.

7 comments:

Oak Creek Ranch said...

Looks very German to me! I say yum and Brett would say yuck. The only sausage he eats is hot dogs. Lol.

Nea said...

It looks scrumptious, but I'm totally clueless when it comes to food, with a Mum and four siblings who all like to cook and now a husband who does to, I stick with the washing up.

MTWaggin said...

Oh yum, true German sausages my favorite!!! What a lovely dinner thank you for sharing the pics, I'm always hungry after reading your blog! LOL

Cloudia said...

who needs words when all this beauty surrounds?


Aloha Saturday from Honolulu
Comfort Spiral

~ > < } } ( ° >

> < 3 3 3 ( ' >

><}}(°> ~

Sharon Creech said...

Cranberry apple relish? Sausage. And stuff. There you go, having all that good company and yummy meals again . . .

xx

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

It looks like a lovely dinner--I hope you've enjoyed a warmer day--It feels like spring here in Virginia.

Karen said...

German potato salad.

I just made myself very hungry.