Followers

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Brrrrrr.

 When it's nice and cozy inside, it seems colder outside.


 Yey! Tina finished her drawing today.   Class flew by.








 Managed to get a last minute appointment for a haircut this afternoon and stopped at Wegmans on the way home.  Seems like I have been going there everyday!
 Home just in time for evening chores.
 The girls were ready for some chow.


 Yesterday I made some turkey/veggie/barley soup so dinner was a piece of cake.
 Had dinner theater and watched "Damages."  Only one more DVD after this one.  What will I do?
It is one amazing series.
Chorus tomorrow.
Night all.


6 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

Even the horsies have coats, BOL
Benny & Lily

Karen said...

What a talented bunch, your students. I love seeing their work.

Thirteen Sheep (Or More) said...

I love seeing what your students are doing. And your work area. You have very lucky students!

The barns have so much character. I try to sketch them.

MTWaggin said...

I'm diggin that shot of your barns and always enjoy the photos of your class and their progress.

Terry said...

Even in winter, Berlin is shiny.
The finished artwork is so cheerful.

Anonymous said...

My relative has a farm. That was her dream as well as a young lady. New Era Farms . Family Run business.


https://newerafarms.ca/Home_Page.html


Enjoyed your pictures and stories.