Followers

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

It's Snowing Tonight



 After chores I went down to chorus, and spent the rest of the afternoon hangin' with the pups and Sid.






 Gar got Finn and Coop off the bus.  At 5 I did chores.
 It was snowing.
 Tucked the girls in...
 and got back to the house right when Gary arrived with the boys.
 We took them over to Sam's Diner in Holley for dinner while their Mom went on a run.
 It was still snowing when we left.
 Dropped the boys off at home...
 The neighborhood is decked out for Christmas.


 Doesn't it seem like there is a major rush on the holidays starting after Halloween?
I need to get by the fire.
Night all.

11 comments:

Dreaming said...

Brrrrr.... it looks cold! I agree that Christmas seems to be upon us very early.
Stay warm

Brett said...

That fire seems soooooo comforting. Nice pictures of the snow and the decorations. Rain the next 4 days and we leave tomorrow for San Francisco for my niece's wedding.

Oak Creek Ranch said...

I'm not going to complain about the cold anymore. It's not even close to snowing here.

Nancy J said...

Christmas has started to arrive down here, Santa Parades,goodies in all shops, decorations, I am planning to have hand made crackers!!! But the first one was a bit of a disaster, the process needs to be better. Your snow, Wow, we have 20C, and some wind. Love the lights at night on the homes. Greetings from Jean

Gayle said...

Love all the Christmas lights... something about them makes me feel warm inside. Finally snow... bet it's wet and icky. Maybe it won't even stay.

Martine said...

I love the tacky Christmas lights, the tackier the better! I'm off to California in two weeks time & I'm looking forward to seeing all the American decorations :D

ann @ studiohyde said...

Guess the extra hay and feed will be munched into now...hope the snow wasn't too bad. (I love watching snow fall, so pretty).

Anonymous said...

How beautiful with the lights and the snow!

MTWaggin said...

Yes it does and seems like we start Christmas before Halloween! You did great with the Christmas light shots - something on my bucket list for this year.

Unknown said...

You're ahead of us with snow, I'm glad to say. But it's already freezing hard tonight.

Val Ewing said...

It really looks quite beautiful!
I'm getting in the holiday spirit also.