Followers

Saturday, November 3, 2012

THAT'S ALL SHE WROTE

 Heavier blankets were in order this morning.
 Even tho I felt like crap I had to bundle up and drive down to the Canal to see what this 
Village to Village Challenge was all about (see post below).
 Was only gone for less than an hour and spent the rest of the day in front of the fire.
 It was so dreary when it was time for evening chores.
 Called the girls and they came running in...Berlin with her boot an all.

Tucked them in around 6.

Right now I wish I was at the Library Fund Raiser as my drumming pals from the college are performing.
But noooooooooo....I have to protect the rest of the world from my cold.
Night all.

10 comments:

Michelle said...

Do get better.

Dreaming said...

Mmmm, yeah, that fire looks delicious! I could stay there all day!

thecrazysheeplady said...

Ugh.

Oak Creek Ranch said...

Hope you feel better soon. I love those personalized blankets! And Brett won't quit talking yo me about that pear pie you made. His favorite fruit in a pie - oh my!

Brett said...

I like the personalized blankets. Can I get one of those? Looks really cold out there.

Anonymous said...

Feel better.

It's been dreary here on and off. Lovely shots of your horses.

Buttons Thoughts said...

Get better. Hugs B

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

I hope today you're feeling better! Staying in front of the fire does help me--Take care, stay warm and I hope you enjoy your Sunday!

Birdman said...

I'm draggin with a cold too these last few days. Never fails for me--- get a flu shot--- get sick. Yuk!
btw Love that banner shot, have I told you?

Val Ewing said...

I had to take hubby to the ER yesterday, a common cold turns dangerous for him...he has COPD.

Sigh, I feel for you!

Please get better soon!