Followers

Monday, November 12, 2012

AND NOW FOR THE REST OF THE DAY

The post below (Red Sky in Morning Ponies take Warning) will show you more shots of the amazing color in the sky this morning.
Everything was tinted in pink for a short time.
Then it turned grey.
 Poor Gary....he is still working on covering gardens (mainly garlic) with the second dump truck of leaves.
 I took three blankets off the fence (that I hung there to dry at 5 last night) and put them in the barn.
It was so warm and windy
they were in great shape by this morning.
Tomorrow we will be lucky if it gets out of the high 30s.


 One more day of warm weather for the girls.
After chores I went to Agape.  Last week was the first that I hadn't made it since May.  Ugh.  I will try to go several days in a row to make up for it.
On the way home I stopped and picked up 4 bags of apples for Abbe and Berlin.  That should last me for awhile.  Even tho they were on the ground they looked very good.
 This is what the sky looked like at 5:15.


 It was pretty windy by the time I tucked the girls in and went back to the house.

This picture is very grainy grainy as the only light was coming off a fixture on the barn.
 Made a quick dinner.


 We must be on a German kick.  This was a casserole made with turkey kilbasa, sauerkraut, onions, noodles, cream of mushroom soup and sour cream.  Easy and more comfort food.
It's raining.  Time to hit the couch.
Night all.
If you have a minute, check out the post below.


8 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

Looks like a beautiful day. Those are big girls to tuck in, BOL. By the way we think you should be on Top Chef
Benny & Lily

Michelle said...

I may have to make this casserole. It is getting chilly here and comfort food is the cure for that.

Terry said...

Beautiful! Hope the wind wasn't too bad after all.

Maery Rose said...

Eeh gads! I finally made it here for a visit! I wonder if the weather turn we received (thank you not so much) is heading your way. We went from balmy to face mask weather in a matter of hours over the weekend. Love the sunrise photo!

Oak Creek Ranch said...

That casserole looks perfect for a rainy night.

ann @ studiohyde said...

I see Berlin's foot isn't wrapped now, so hope all is well. Give both of them a hug from me :)

MTWaggin said...

Oh yeah, we German's know how to make comfort food for sure! The girls look good and I bet they will love you for the apples!

Photos by Stan said...

Wow, what a great looking casserole! Ganz lecker! The 'grainy' tree shot is super -- the layered colors of the sky is create a wonderful 'painterly-like' effect. Your header pic is superb--