Followers

Sunday, November 11, 2012

DID YOU ALL HAVE BEAUTIFUL WEATHER TODAY?

 Could not sleep very well and got up before 6.
 The sky had a story to tell.
 Sunrise and moonshine at the same time.








Did my thing in the barn...soaked Berlin's foot while she ate her grain.  No halter again.  I did stand there so she would not tip the bucket.  When she finished eating, kept nosing me to ask if she could take her foot out.  Love this girl!
 WHAT A GORGEOUS DAY!




 Picked the pastures before going back to the house.
 Then, Gar and I went down to Java where we each had a bagel (for a change).  Tasted great.

 It looks so different without the farm market lining the street.
 When we got home Gary moved about 40 wheelbarrow of leaves (still covering the garlic).

 I picked up sticks that were still around the yard and checked on the ponies.
 They decided to come up to the front paddock for a visit.
Loving the temperature....

 Abbe makes a point of getting filthy every single day.  Something about white horses.
 The sun was going down when I went out to do evening chores.



 A very simple supper.
 Salad and pasta.
It would be safe to bet that I can't stay awake to watch "The Good Wife."
Night all.

2 comments:

Oak Creek Ranch said...

I can't believe the warm weather you had!

Jo said...

Wow, what beautiful photos of the sky in the early morning, Lori. Imagine capturing the moon and sun together. I just love your horse, Berlin who is so accommodating. She reminds me of my old ginger cat, called Ginger. I have a post on him and his son, Ambrose today. And yes, it's early morning here in Tanzania, and the weather is pure sunshine and warmth after good rains last night. Have a great day. Jo