Followers

Monday, July 1, 2024

Pace Maker

A very beautiful day.

Rebel went out without a boot and no bute as he was moving pretty well.
After chores I picked the indoor.



Today I had a 6 month check up with the cardiologist and things looked very good.  I don't have to go back for a year.

On the way home I stopped at Wegmans and then I made some rhubarb Betty.
Caught up with the news and am so ticked at the Supreme Court.  I wonder how they will fit in if Donald becomes King!  What a mess we are in.  How do we get out of this?

Made open faced meatball subs and a salad for dinner.  So good.
Tonight I went out early to check on Rebel.  He was actually moving pretty well, but I decided to soak and wrap him again.







Buddy kept us company.

Rebel is always very cooperative and the boot I borrowed from Andrea makes soaking a piece of cake.







Night all.



 

4 comments:

Nancy J said...

I wonder what alternatives you have , the current VP, or one of the other state senators? Good news for cardiac visits.

Val Ewing said...

Well they just ruled that a President can officially make himself King. Then Joe ought to take advantage of that and officially use that to his advantage. He could feasibly appoint his own successor and change the rules, right?

That is a horrible thing to say, however the ruling doesn't officially let DJT off the hook for his past crimes. Things could still happen and it could be bad news if Judge Chutkan moves some things along.

Nicole S. said...

Also ticked off too Lori, can't believe this is what our country has come to. Those are some beautiful flowers though!

Sandra said...

I have thought the same as Val. It's all presidents by their own decree. National security is a very good reason for this administration to act.They won't.It's very good news about the cardio visit! And what would we do without bute?