Followers

Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Almost There

My friends in Minnesota and Wisconsin are sending me some cooler weather tomorrow.  Yay!!!

Rebel was watching for me this morning.


After chores I had a short break and then Alice arrived for Spa Day.
She grabbed a halter and was about to get Buddy....but she did not have to, as both boys came in on their own.  I can't get over how sweet (and smart) they are.  They truly know that on days like this they each get a 1 hour grooming.  Both so relaxed and appreciative.


Rebel...always so patient.

Buddy has such a beautiful tail.




Little Wonder still won't let Alice touch him, but he sticks right with her, even with me in the room.

Fortunately the farrier is coming next week.  Rebel has some chips in his feet.
Both boys loved it when Alice found their sweet spots.




So relaxing for all of us.


We were supposed to have our driveway sealed today, but the weather was iffy.  It should be done tomorrow.  I spent much of the day mowing, starting with the outdoor arena.  The ground was not so dry and hard after the rain we have had.



I took a short break....

and then finished the big pasture.
What a time for Lillies!  We have so many.



Open faced meatball sandwiches and a cucumber salad for dinner.
The temperature was not so bad when I went out for evening chores.



Got the boys tucked by 8:30.
Little Wonder chose to hangout on the porch.

Little Wonder.  8 weeks old at his foster Mom's.
Night all.

PS
So much baloney is being said at the convention tonight.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can’t even watch one minute of that convention with all those liars.
At least we have some nice comfortable days ahead to do some decent cooking in my house.
Kathy

Val Ewing said...

Sandra said...

Those boys are both good natured/mannered as well as beautiful fellows.

I haven't watched on nanosecond of the convention. Mark told me he read the orange one is upset because of the low viewership. Poor guy.

Enjoy the weather!