Followers

Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Banana Cream Pie

Another sunny and VERY muggy day.



After chores the first thing I did was to make a banana cream pie as I was having bridge here at 1pm.



Then, I cleaned the house and grabbed a shower before Hanny, Terry and Bobby arrived.  It was quite a contest today.  Lots of snacks followed by dessert.
They left around 5 and I took it easy for awhile.



Dinner was minimal.  Eggs and toast.
It started to pour and it wouldn't surprise me if we got an inch of rain in less than an hour.




I needed boots and an umbrella to go out to the barn.






It was almost dark by the time the boys were tucked in.  Now Rebel's mask is missing.
Night all.

 

2 comments:

Sandra said...

There's more of this humidity coming your way, I think. Little Wonder is a stealer of hearts!

Val Ewing said...

Yuck for humidity.
Dew point is 79%, humidity is 79%, and the temperature is 80 F! Yuck yuck.
I prefer winter!