Followers

Monday, July 22, 2024

Just What I Thought!


A beautiful day....sunny but humid by this afternoon.  I don't know why Seymour was drinking out of the water trough....he has water in the barn.

When I got in the barn this morning Rebel gave me a scare as he was in the back of his stall and did not want to come over to get a cookie.  Of course I thought that his foot was really bothering him.  By the time I came back with his breakfast he was acting more normal and when turned out....walked pretty darn well.


Alice arrived at 10 for Spa Day.  Buddy walked right in when I opened the door and Rebel followed Alice over from the other barn.
Once again, Buddy was very relaxed....enjoying his massage....



Rebel always sacks out while he is waiting for his turn.






He let me pick his feet and that was a good sign, as he was able to handle supporting himself on the wrapped foot.
Cookies when we were finished and ready to go out.
Finn came up to do some work with Gary and
I went out to lunch with my friend Judy.  We went to Barber's for a big salad.

Afterward, we did a little shopping for our friend Helen (who lives in Scotland).  Her sister will be going for a visit and we wanted to send her some treats.
Sent Judy home with beet, potatoes, dill, peppers and a cucumber.

Finally, I was able to tune in to the political happenings for today and absolutely loved what Joe Biden and Kamala had to say.
She is going to be something!  Especially if Trump has the guts to participate in a debate... where she will put him through a meat grinder.  This is certainly changing things for the opposition.  Can't believe she has taken in over 80 million dollars and has tons of support from elected officials and delegates.  I knew the Dems would rally big but this was exceptional!  Big Yay!

I still had some Naan bread in the freezer and decided to make pizza for dinner.




So good.  I put our first tomato and some pickled beets in the salad.
It was very dark when I did evening chores...looked like rain, but nothing so far.
Tucked the boys in around 8:30.  Rebel was still moving well.

Night all.




4 comments:

Nancy J said...

A big YES to everything, the support is huge, in such a short time, T might well be worried now. Beautiful bloom, it brightens up the whole day.

Val Ewing said...

I am encouraged and lifted by all the positivity that Kamala puts forth with enthusiasm and support.
She really picked up the ball and ran with it and she absolutely shines! Compare her words to the bumbling, slurring, hateful speeches from the other OLD guy and she is like a huge bright light.

Thankful that Rebel is doing well!

Sandra said...

LOVE the last photo! Rebel is walking well, you caught it fast. I fell so much better and hopeful. A completely changed election.

Anonymous said...

I love what Kamala said about who she’s prosecuted….and ended with “ I know his type”. She will keep the same middle class agenda on target and I know Joe did the right thing now stepping down to save our country. The opposing party can whine all they want about Joe being pushed out but the biggest bully out there is their candidate. As I say to my Republican friends, be careful what you wish for. Kathy