Followers

Thursday, July 11, 2024

The Swooners Were Back In Town!

Much cooler today...and very busy.

Gary continued working on the back porch.



I was supposed to visit a friend and tour her gardens, but it started to rain so that got cancelled.  Instead, I went down to the village and checked out Chris Wilson's new guitar store before going to bridge



Very impressed.  Loaded with ukes too!
We were short one person for bridge so I was home early.
Took it easy this afternoon, then Little Wonder and I drove Gary down to the Welcome Center for the opening of Summer Serenades.

The temperature was great...a little breeze and a big crowd.  




It was non stop music from 7-8:30.


One couple brought along their bird and he was with them the entire time.  Even when they danced!
See the bird?












Below, I am with Elaine B., the mother of the Band leader....Mark.
And here she is with Carol.

I think I took at least 25 video clips!  My very favorite band.  Do you remember the party we had with them last year?
Home a little before 9 and tucked in the boys.







Night all.

Now I need to catch up today's news!






 



1 comment:

Sandra said...

I do remember the party with them! What a great way to spend a day.