Followers

Tuesday, July 16, 2024

The Kitchen Garden

Not quite as hot and muggy, but we had another barrage of heavy rain a little after 12pm.

6:30am





After chores I cut down some young trees that were growing by the outdoor arena fence.  Ran out of gas and spent the rest of the day in the house by fans.
The flowers in the kitchen garden are blooming like crazy.




The plants below need to be moved by the fence next year.  They are way to gigantic for the space.
Little Wonder and I were hanging in the kitchen, when bam!


We had a rip snorting downpour.
It did not last very long....but just before I caught that video it was even wilder.  Horizontal rain from the West.
French toast and fruit for dinner....no photos.  Gary spent much of the afternoon and evening cleaning up some of the gardens.  Chores around 8:30.  The sky was gorgeous.

I had to go on the hunt for Rebel's mask....again.



Now, back to watching the R convention.  Earlier, Ricki Lake sure made some snotty remarks.  I am really hoping that JD Vance turns off the majority of women in this country.  He and Trump are going to be insane together.
Night all.

 

2 comments:

Nancy J said...

More political turmoil, and that word began with the dreaded letter T !!! The rain might have cooled the air, Grandson is moving along the way to Banff, and says it's SO hot. But stunning views everywhere.

Sandra said...

I read Rome, NY got hit hard. I'm happy you did not. I haven't watched the convention, I cannot take anymore of these vile 'people'.