Followers

Sunday, June 30, 2024

A Serious Cool Down By Late Afternoon

Rebel was looking pretty good this morning.





After chores Gary and I went down to the Farm Market.  Not too much that I was interested in and just bought tomatoes and a cucumber.

He wanted to go to the Diner afterward for breakfast.
These gorgeous hydrangeas are a long the park fence next to the Diner.

The boys were very happy to have cooler weather and stayed in the pastures much of the day.

Didn't feel that great this afternoon and took it easy.  Cottage cheese and fresh peaches for dinner.
Evening chores at 8.

Rebel had no trouble walking in, and I took off his boot for the night.  I loaded his stall with extra shavings yesterday so it would be nice and soft for him.


Night all.

 

2 comments:

Val Ewing said...

Sounds great for Rebel!
Can't beat nice weather.

Sandra said...

I love the header photo! Rebel is looking much better. The weather has been nice here, I'll take it! Mark will pick up lunch today, so I'm off the hook. We rarely go out for breakfast anymore.