Followers

Saturday, June 29, 2024

Rebel Is Improving

We had almost an inch of much needed rain today.  I covered myself with an umbrella when I went out to the barn...Little Wonder got wet.



I was trying to get a video of Rebel moving, but he decided to stop and eat.





All kinds of flowers were blooming today.


I made a quick trip out to Glen Darach Farm to pick up a good soaking boot for Rebel.  It makes the job so much easier.  It's the same one I used on him last year.

Gary put the three big hibiscus plants on the table this afternoon so they could have a nice bath.  There used to be a gigantic pine tree there (the table is mounted on the stump) and we divided the roof in two so it would not have to be cut down.  Eventually it had to be done.

Little Wonder and I watched a new Netflix movie this afternoon...."A Family Affair."  It was ok and good enough for me to stay awake.


Gary did some yard work between raindrops and also started getting the bailing twine ready to use when he hangs the garlic.
Dinner at 6:30.  We still have lettuce so I made a salad with blueberries, green grapes, bananas and poppy seed dressing.
Gary grilled some chicken and I had already made a sweet potato salad.
Both horses were in the rain much of the day and they both had no masks on tonight.  Fortunately I was able to locate them and now they have been washed for tomorrow.
Rebel was moving pretty well much of the day and tonight he was still ok.










Night all.

 

2 comments:

Nancy J said...

The Day Lilies are such deep colours, a friend who grew for sale them told me they are indestructible .Rebel, good news.

Sandra said...

Rebel is moving very well. That's a relief for you. It's good to read you got rain!