Followers

Thursday, June 6, 2024

Got It!

Early morning rain.







The farrier arrived at 9:30 and both boys had their feet trimmed....very well behaved!
I was at the library by 1 for bridge.  Came in second.  By then the sun was out.
Stopped at Wegmans and got home about 5.  The light was good in the library.
While I was gone, the new John Deere was delivered.
Gary took me down to the Diner for dinner...no cooking.  Before we left I was totally frustrated as I was having problems registering it on line.
Chores at 8.  It was around 80 earlier and the temperature had dropped by 10 degrees.







After getting the boys tucked in, I tried out the new JD for about 20 minutes.  Hopefully I will not have anymore problems.

Night all.

 

3 comments:

Nancy J said...

The new one ( JD) looks great, and dinner out, what a treat.

Sandra said...

Those boys are livin' the life. We've had awful humidity and a mosquito invasion. Good on Gary for taking you out for dinner.

Val Ewing said...

I'm glad the JD is working for you. What a hassle it was though.

The gnats were pretty awful for a while yesterday. But since we have rain, rain, rain...it they will be happy and prosperous.

Hmmm. I would love to be taken out for dinner!