Followers

Thursday, July 6, 2023

Too Hot For Me...

I'm lucky to get chores done on a day like this.  We were in the mid 90s and had tropical humidity putting us near 100. No thank you.  I could not live in a climate like that for months and months.




I felt sorry for the horses....and Little Wonder was panting all day.
Had a 1:30 appointment with my Doctor as my body is all screwed up.  It does not stop me from doing the same stuff, but I'm going to have to learn to live with my gimpiness.  The humidity certainly does not help.  On my way home I stopped at Wegmans for a few things and after that did nothing.  Hardly any photos today.

Gary wanted to go down to the Diner for a sandwich, so I did not even make dinner.  It was 93 degrees when I got home from the store, 81 when we left for Brockport and by the time we got there and went through a downpour it was 73.  By chore time the sun was back out and the extreme mugginess returned.  Buddy lost his mask somewhere.





Looking forward to cooler weather tomorrow,
Night all.


2 comments:

Val Ewing said...

Yikes, I heard you guys were getting socked with heat and humidity. It finally passed us yesterday. However, I would have expected a rain with the cool air.
Nothing.

Sandra said...

I'm sorry we sent you that horrid heat. We have mild temps right now and I'm enjoying it. We could use rain. I know about the gimpy body, it seems unfair. I hope something can be done to help you.