Followers

Monday, July 24, 2023

No Cooking Tonight

Even tho it was about 81 degrees, our house stayed very cool today.  What a treat.

Gary said these red onions are shallots.  I guessed wrong.
He continued cleaning out one of the raised beds and hung up his Russian Red garlic.
At 12:30 my friend Doug (the pro bass player) came over and worked with me for 2 hours.  I'm starting to do better with my left hand and will have to really practice more.  Most of the time I played my Bass uke, but then I switched to my regular Baritone uke and we played several songs together.  I sure miss having a bass in our band.
When we were finished I went to Brockport for a massage appointment.
Took it easy this afternoon.
Seeing that I was not interested in cooking, we went down to the Custom House for dinner.  I love taking photos of the back of the buildings.



We ate at the bar and this beautiful bouquet of flowers was next to me.

We both ordered the same thing....Hot Robbie sandwiches.  Yum.
Back home by 7.

Then it was time for chores.


Night all.



 

3 comments:

Nancy J said...

Dinner out and still daylight so late, at last our daylight hours are stretching out little by little.

Val Ewing said...

I sooooo want to avoid cooking this week! Can I just have salads please??? :)

Looks like another great day!

Sandra said...

I just love where you live! Dinner out, a good idea. Stay cool.