Followers

Friday, July 7, 2023

Mowing....Almost Done

Today was warmer than I expected and it has taken all day for the humidity to go down.  We may be in the high 50s tonight and that would make me so happy!


Gary went out for his Friday morning coffee with pals and as soon as he got home, started working on the garlic.  Interesting.  Last night I posted some photos on FB announcing that Gary was harvesting it and by this morning he had 19 orders!


After chores I decided to start mowing as the temperature was not too bad.



I got about half way and then
went to Brockport for an appointment with the chiropractor.  Every morning I do some stretches with a strap and I think it is helping.  I just can't resist the fish tank.









I was working on dinner and did not even notice that Buddy's Mom was here.  She had already been in the front paddock feeding them carrots.  (By the way, she is the mystery person who left a bag of them on the porch last week).
I love the fact that she likes to come and visit.  It's awfully quiet at her farm with no animals.
Dinner was delicious.  Gary picked some spinach and I topped it with onions, cucumbers, peppers, tomatoes, bacon, and a hard boiled egg....and a little feta cheese.  The homemade vinaigrette dressing was perfect.
When we finished eating I went back out to do more mowing.  Finished the pasture behind the outdoor and



half of the big pasture.
Tucked the ponies in and that's that.
Night all.



 

1 comment:

Sandra said...

That's a lot of mowing! It's good for Buddy's person to visit him. I'm sure she's delighted with his living accommodations. I'm going to make a serious attempt at doing something today!