Followers

Tuesday, July 18, 2023

An Improvement By Evening

Fortunately we were in the 70s today and it was more humid in the house than it was outside.  I had to wear a mask to the barn and by dinner time the AQI was down enough for me to do some mowing.



Gary went back to his Yoga class for the first time since March and then had lunch with his pals.
Several people stopped up for garlic and he is getting several boxes ready to ship out this week.  We also unloaded some zucchini.  Unfortunately the AQI kept me in the house, even tho it was much cooler outside.  That meant my buddy and I took it easy.  He likes it when I call him the Sleeping Beauty.






Our friend Chet (the Bread Man) stopped over and brought us three containers of his homemade authentic Greek hot dog sauce....
and a loaf of bread.  He went home with a big bag of garlic.
Gary grilled pork chops for dinner and we had leftover Mac salad, beans and pickled beets.
As soon as I finished, went out and started mowing.




Chores a little before 8.  Look who came in without his mask on.  I will have to search for it in the morning.

















One more day on antibiotics.  Hope I don't need anymore.

Our granddaughter Ariana is still with her grandparents in Croatia and posted a ton of photos today.  Here are two beauties.  She is so photogenic!

Three of her friends are visiting.  Do you remember Harvey, from England?
He, his sister and her boyfriend are there.  They must be having a great time!


Night all.


 

1 comment:

Sandra said...

LW is a beauty! The poor air quality has made my sinuses act up and I've had a sore throat. We had a little rain last night, not enough, but it's what we got. Your granddaughter is beautiful. So is your yard!