Followers

Thursday, July 13, 2023

The Sweetings Arrived This Morning

Some sun and a little rain.  Just as I was on my way out to the barn, Robby Sweeting showed up and announced that this morning they were ready to start on our driveway.  While I was feeding the ponies they were back with all their equipment







It rained during the last 15 minutes of prepping, but they did an excellent job.  It will be paved within the next two weeks.  In the meantime it does not hurt a thing to drive on it.
At one pm I was at the library for bridge.  My partner and I came in 2nd....thought we were last!
I started my new med this morning and am also taking 4 antibiotics capsules `per day.  When I got back to the farm my stomach did not feel that great so I ate some crackers with strawberry jam and continued to drink a lot of water.  Being off the original BP meds has reduced the swelling in my feet by over 50% and we shall see what happens.  Believe me, I could not be more tired of having one problem after another.  Summer Serenades started tonight and I just could not go.  No videos of the band.
I took it easy and went out to do chores at 8.
This is how the driveway looks without all the equipment.













Night all.

2 comments:

Nancy J said...

Super new header photo, gorgeous, and as for the driveway, if that could be called " Gorgeous" it is.And pavers, that will be so good. I hope you feel better soon, just an idea , could you get your Vitamin B12 levels checked. If mine get below 500??? I feel so tired and need an injection booster.

Sandra said...

They made the driveway look really nice! I'm so sorry you are not well. it's a lousy place to be, constant un-wellness. I do hope the medication straightens things out for you.