Followers

Friday, July 21, 2023

A Day For Errands

The weather was decent all day.  In the 70s with a nice breeze and reasonable humidity.



I know this tree needs to be trimmed, but I love this photo.




The gardens are full of blossoms and they look spectacular.  I even like the driveway better like this without it even being paved.  Must be the definition.





This afternoon Gary picked up Finn so he could have some help around the farm and I went to Brockport for a haircut, blood test and groceries.  I must say, not taking antibiotics makes me feel so much better.  I par boiled some chicken and marinated it for grilling....
Gary also grilled the corn on the cob.
Made a fruit salad for a change.  Blueberries, black berries, mango, banana, walnuts and plain Greek yogurt.  We have not had that in a very long time.
Chores at 8.  I think Buddy and Rebel were pretty happy with the weather today.




Below is the tree Gary and Finn trimmed.  It was pushing on the indoor and is so much better now.  We must have at least 50 trees on our property and I would love to have someone come and trim most of them.



Look at that stink eye!

Over and out.
Night all.

 

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Buddy thinks that tree is fine just the way it is! Little Wonder is making his opinion clear. Your flower beds blow my mind, absolutely gorgeous. We live in a softwood woodland. The changing climate is for some reason making these trees spread like crazy. We can't keep up. It's good to hear you are feeling better.