Followers

Saturday, July 15, 2023

The President's BBQ

Hot!  Muggy!  Spent a lot of the day with my feet up.  The good news....I can still see my ankles and feet.




I picked about a dozen cherry tomatoes....


and our zucchini was out of control.  Gave away 9 of them today.






Lunch consisted of zucchini parm and a salad from our garden.
Our friend Randy stopped up and we gave him beet greens, leaf lettuce, garlic and you guessed it....5 of them.

When he left, Little Wonder and I took it easy.  It was too hot for Gary to spend any more time outside, so we started watching a new series.

From 6-8 we were at the College President home for a BBQ.  Just as we got there the sky opened up and the rains came.







Many friends and a great feast.







I left before Gary, to put the horse in, and he was given a ride home by Carol and Topper.  Of course it was raining then too.  Looks like it is going to rain for most of the next 5 or 6 days.

Ate too much.
Tired.
Night all.

 

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I'm happy you can see your legs and ankles!! This looks like a fun gathering and lots of food. I am so envious of the rain. We are not getting rain.