Followers

Monday, July 10, 2023

Out To Lunch

The weather was pretty decent today too.








After chores I mowed over half of the lawn (growing like crazy) and then got cleaned up and drove to Brockport to meet three friends for lunch.  Helen, Shamra and Donna also used to be in my art classes for years.  Covid put an end to that after 18 years,  and I have not started teaching again.  Now I have a music Studio instead of an art Studio.
Gary pulled out a lot more garlic today and I finished mowing when I got home.

We are having company tomorrow.  Our friends, Jana and Mike are coming over and their daughter and son-in-law will be spending the night at the Skoog Farm B and B.  Can't wait to meet them.  Fortunately  I had a burst of energy and prepared chicken salad for tomorrows lunch, set the table and made a huge fruit bowl.  They will be here at 11 so I wanted to get a head start.
Chores were a little late.
Don't you love how Rebel readjusted his mask?


Poor Buddy got a lot of bites on his right side.  He must have gotten into something.
Night all. 

 

2 comments:

Val Ewing said...

Every once in a while I see bumps like that on Sundance, she seems to react to almost all sorts of bugs!

Love Rebel's sense of fashion of course. And HEY! Send me some of your rain! I have dust for pastures!

Have fun with your company.

Sandra said...

Rebel has style! I also would like some of that rain. Bone dry here. Enjoy you visit and visitors.