Followers

Thursday, July 20, 2023

Feedback

All kinds of stuff today.  Chores, mowing, bridge, Little Wonder to the Vet, chores and Summer Serenades.












At 5 I drove Gary down to St. Lukes for Summer Serenades.  They had to move inside because rain was on the way.  Then I went home and by 6:15 Little Wonder and I were at the Brockport Animal Hospital for his heart worm test. (negative).  His white coat syndrome is as bad as mine and he is not that hot about being there.


There was a delay and I did not get home until 7:15, so I hustled out to the barn and put the horses in.


The band tonight was Feedback.  The church was hot and muggy so many smart people brought chairs and sat outside the front door.  I was only able to hear the last 45 minutes.
I absolutely love this band and would like to have them in the indoor for a party.



Here are some clips.  Live music is special and I am putting all of these on my Journal so I can save them.





Three of my friends were also there supporting our pals in the band.  You must recognize them!
One of the Zeldas left, but I did manage to get a photo of Gary and Jackie.  They work very hard to bring music to our community.


By the time the band broke everything down it was dark.  I'm loving the lights on Main Street.
Night all.

 

4 comments:

Nancy J said...

White Coat syndrome, I now know that our cat gets it the very second he is in the cat cage !!! So sorry, LW, maybe that's it for another year.

Nancy J said...

p.s. LW, tell your vet to wear purple and the visit will be all fun.

Val Ewing said...

Charlie gets all worked up also when he visits the Vet and she always calms him down before and after the checkup. :)

Sandra said...

The band is really good and she can SING! I hope you are feeling better.