Followers

Sunday, July 9, 2023

Not Bad...

The weather was better than I expected it to be today.  The temperature was in the 70s and the humidity did not feel that bad.

Gary is getting smart!  Working on his garlic early so it's not too hot.




Little Wonder kept me company while I binged and finished the Lincoln Lawyer series this afternoon.
Here's my hot tip for the day.  Nancy (from our band) gave me this recipe and it is out of this world!
Roast 2 pounds of potatoes...get them nice and crispy.  Put them in a bowl so you can toss them with this mixture:  6 T of evoo, 1 T of balsamic vinegar, 1 T of Red wine vinegar, 2 teaspoons of dijon mustard and some salt.  Mix the dressing in a jar, pour it on the potatoes and top with 1/4 cup of chives.
"Roasted potato salad".......  I may have added a little extra vinegar and used honey/dijon mustard.
Chores at 8.
Buddy came in without his mask on again.







I can't remember when so much of Gary's Garlic was so large.  For some reason the weather conditions must have been just right.

It was a beautiful evening...


Earlier, Jen stopped up to help Gary move the rest of the mulch to the garden behind it.  If things work out, we should be having our driveway paved this week so it needed to be moved.
Dan brought these flowers last night.
Night all.

 

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I copied the recipe. The torrential rain must have missed you, I'm happy about that.