Followers

Wednesday, July 12, 2023

I Made The Gig!

Yesterday I felt so lousy I went for a visit with my Doctor this morning.  She was on vacation so I met with a new Doctor.  Glad they had a cancellation.  I caught her up to speed on all my problems and she was absolutely terrific.   I'm off the Blood Pressure meds and will start on something new tomorrow morning.  That alone made me feel better today.  I was hoping I could make our gig tonight.

Our guests were on their way back to Ohio by 7:30am...
and I went out to do morning chores.




When I got back from the Health Center I took it easy and got my stuff together for our gig.
Lori St. picked me up at 4:15 and we were off to the Chili Community Center.  We have learned that it takes a long time to set up and do a sound check and we had time to do a pretty long warm up.
Tom and Nancy sang this song to celebrate their anniversary, which is tomorrow.
The audience was very receptive and sang along with us several times.
The Program Director already wants to book us for another event.  Yay.
Gary was in attendance and Jenny and Scott did the evening chores.
So glad I felt well enough to have done this.
No more photos.  Tomorrow is another day.
Night all.

 

2 comments:

Val Ewing said...

That sure sounds like a win win situation. Hopefully the new med doesn't mess with you either.

:)

Sandra said...

I always like the music. It's good news you where able to be there. You have a packed house! Let's hope you are onto something with the med change.