Followers

Thursday, April 27, 2023

We Have Rhubarb

31 degrees last night, but sunny all day and up to 50 degrees..

After chores...
I mowed the lawn.  These flowers are spectacular.










As you can see, we are loaded.








The garlic has gotten much taller, and
I was able to pick some rhubarb to make a batch of cookies.
Sidney was hiding in the leaves.





Light and delicious,
You guessed it.  Nap time for Little Wonder.

Gary went to Coop's ball game.  I did evening chores at 6:30.



First I put Rebel in his stall....
and then I call Buddy (bribe him with a cookie) and he goes right where he belongs.  He has been such a good boy.


The lawn looked gorgeous on my way back to the house.

It was every man for himself tonight.  Gary made a ham and cheese sandwich, had some bean salad and the last piece of banana cream pie.  I opted for fried eggs and an English muffin.
Night all.

 

3 comments:

Nancy J said...

The colours are spectacular, are all the pics with a new phone? Buddy, such a good chap. Those tulips and daffs, suddenly a riot of flowers.

Val Ewing said...

Wow, what are those orange flowers???
Amazing, you have such a beautiful place.
Every season that has flowers are my favorite season right now.

Sandra said...

Absolutely gorgeous. You sure got lucky with Buddy. You had a big day.