Followers

Sunday, April 23, 2023

Hey Buddy!

After chores Gary was kind enough to come out to the barn and put up a hay rack for Buddy, who did not arrive until after 4.




Little Wonder assisted.

Buddy's studio apartment is all set now.


As per usual, my friend Andrea came through for me and helped make the arrangements to get Buddy.  Not only that....she delivered him.


The Rebel was on high alert.


After we put Buddy in his stall, Rebel came in and now he has access to the stall Seamus was in too....so they are side by side.
I have a run-in set up for tomorrow so they can be on grass but separated.

Jenny came up to meet him.


I'll be doing a couple of night checks and hope all will be well.
Dinner was delicious.  Boneless pork chops...bbq sauce, onions, carrots and pineapple.  Coleslaw and baked potatoes with sour cream.
Tomorrow She Sings has an Earth Day Gig at the Chili Community Center, which means we have to take a ton of gear.  I went out to the Studio to get my stool and the cart I use to haul all this stuff.
It's tulip time.

Night all.
PS
I just checked on Rebel and Buddy and they were quietly munching.

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww so good to hear this news on Buddy and Rebel. Have fun tomorrow at your gig. Kathy

Nancy J said...

A good friend arrives, hope Rebel is going to be happier now with a new mate.

Terra said...

I admire how much you know about caring for horses and how you create a home where they will be happy, and now Rebel has a Buddy.

thecrazysheeplady said...

Welcome, Buddy :-)

Sandra said...

Your horses have suites! Holy cow, those are great stalls. I think by body language they are going to get along. This is so good for the Rebel. You have to be feeling a little less stressed now.