Followers

Sunday, April 2, 2023

Spring Cleaning

Sunshine all day long.  I'll take it.  Started off at 31 degrees and went up to the low 40s.






Janet was here this morning and our friend Adam Rich stopped up with some homemade muffins and bread.  He knows his way around an oven.  Gary ran a couple errands and after lunch Little Wonder and I pretended it was nap time.



I did manage to do some laundry and around 3 pulled out the rest of the bamboo.
Then I realized the weather was good enough for me to get out my trike so I unloaded my studio.  2 lawn mowers, 2 trikes 6 chairs two little umbrella tables with umbrellas and 6 more chairs, a chaise, and that's all I can think of.  I swept the floor and reset the space so we can start having She Sings rehearsals soon.
One of these days I will have to do a more serious cleaning and attack the base boards.
I have a set of components out there and the sound is so good I was blasting it.
I'm so happy to have my trike back.  Hoping it will help my body.

Evening chores at 6 with my assistant.




Seamus was not outrageous....
but Rebel took full advantage of the mud.  It should warm up tomorrow and I can't wait to get rid of these sheets.




Dinner was simple.  Chicken salad on a bed of greens topped with poppy seed dressing....and a slice of Adam's bread.
Night all.
PS
I have an app on my phone that turned Little Wonder into a cartoon character!




 

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Just when I think LW couldn't get any cuter!

LW does a great job of pretending to nap, talented. :)