Followers

Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Rollin'

Back in the 40s today and around 50 for most of the next 10 days.

Buddy and Rebel had another good night.  Before turning them out I got more hair off their bodies...shedding like crazy.






After chores I set up the living room for our
rehearsal today.  Too cold to go in the Studio.
Then Little Wonder and I took a nap...I woke up way to early this morning.
We were acoustic today and will be back with our sound system next week.
Interesting, how my phone picked up the voices and instruments.
Lori's son arrive a little before 3 to take some photos and videos as we are trying to come up with something to share when we are looking for gigs.  Because we buy and plant trees with any of the money that is donated to us, one of the videos is the 5 of us hugging our willow tree....which is 16 feet around.  I hope it turns out!

I'm doing evening chores a little bit later now.

Of course that was the most beautiful part of the day and the light in the barn was great.






Both Rebel and Buddy had found some mud to roll in.


I love the fact that Buddy knows where his stall is.  Neither have to be led in.
I am continuing to hang their hay nets across from each other so the have company (after all the work Gary did setting up the hay rack in Buddy's stall).  Love that munchie sound.




Back in the house for leftovers and some banana cream pie.
Night all.

 

2 comments:

Nancy J said...

They are getting on so well together, Buddy, a great companion, and so good.

Sandra said...

They bonded fast. I'm so happy for you and them that this has worked so well. Your phone did pick up the sound well. We are now having similar weather. I've been a little motivated lately, oh boy!