Followers

Tuesday, April 25, 2023

The Saga Continues...

 Very cold this morning and crazy weather.  We had sunshine, rain, sleet and hail during the course of the day.  Buddy and Rebel were both very settled and I decided to see how they were together.


Rebel screamed once and pawed....that was it.


I could not have asked for more.

They checked out Ronin's pasture, the big pasture, the front paddock, the outdoor arena and they even went into the indoor.

As soon as I felt comfortable, went back in the barn to clean the stalls.  Even tho Rebel has this entire area, he spends most of the time in Seamus's stall, right next to Buddy.  As big as an apartment.




I had a burst of energy, even tho my body feels like crap, so I cooked some carrots for Little Wonder for lunch.....
and then I made a banana cream pie.
Gary and I tuned into the ponies off and on all day.  He had been out not only to breakfast, but also had lunch with his geezer group.  I went down to Country Max for some grain and tried to rest this afternoon.  Little Wonder was thrilled to get some car time.



Evening chores went smoothly and



once again Buddy went to his stall on his own.


Mac and cheese for dinner topped with fresh tomatoes
a green salad
and Carina's Italian bread with garlic and herbs.
Delicious and I won't need to cook for a couple of days.
Night all.


1 comment:

Sandra said...

I am so glad this has been an easy time for them and you! Now you can start to relax a bit. LW is cuter than the law should allow!
Dinner looks delicious. Hopefully your weather will calm down.