Followers

Saturday, April 15, 2023

On We Go (As Hanny Would Say)

We are still in the 80 degree groove.


Rebel was waiting for me again.



Anticipating the heat, I put hay under the shed roof today along with a couple nets in the run-in area.  When the doors are open on both ends they get a great breeze and no bugs.


Gary was outside most of the day.  I started mowing and had to pick up a LOT of pine cones, which Gary gives to a local nursery for wreath making.


Jenny and Scott came up this afternoon to check out the situation with our lawn tractors.  He will be getting them all in shape for us.  So grateful.  I was so impressed that our Joh Deere started right up after being under the shed since last fall.
I did end up putting the masks on Rebel and Seamus (he removed his and Jenny was on the hunt).



I put it back on him and he did not dump it before evening chores.


A perfect day for Scott to start using his motorcycle.  Jenny took home a bouquet of daffodils.


Little Wonder and I attempted to take a nap before
chore time.
I did get the lawn mown.
Gary wanted to go out for a Cubano...no cooking tonight.
Lisa had a busy day at the Renaissance Equestrian Center and will be teaching all day tomorrow before flying back to Florida.
Night all.

 

2 comments:

Nancy J said...

you are looking very summery up there. Seamus, how do you manage to do such naughty antics with your mask?

Sandra said...

Wow, it looks like summer! Gary seems well, that is a marvel how quickly he recovered. We had overnight snow.