Followers

Monday, April 10, 2023

Just Like Summer

What a day....had to be in the low 70s.

Little Wonder was not ready to get out of bed.









This afternoon I made myself go outside to pick the back pasture.  Progress.


Then, I thought I would see if our old Toro Lawn tractor would start.  It did, so I mulched the front paddock...what an improvement after all that mud.
Sandra....here is the trike I ride.  I sure hope you get one.


Rebel and Seamus were really enjoying the sunshine.




Gradually, they will be going in later and later.
I think I might set things up so they can be in or out by choice.  Just don't want them on grass 24 hours.

I was not in a cooking mood, so just made some pasta with caramelized onions and tomatoes for dinner.
Didn't even make a salad....had some celery on the side.


Night all.

 

2 comments:

Val Ewing said...

PS~ I wonder if they have trikes that are ebikes? Those would be great for any areas with hills!

Looks like warm weather has arrived!

Sandra said...

Val, they do but they are very expensive. At least I think so. Lori, I am considering. I have gravel roads and lots of hills. I made a quick pasta last evening, too. I also was not up for cooking. It's supposed to be 76 today. Out of nowhere.