Followers

Friday, April 7, 2023

Out to Lunch

Sunshine all day long....but with the wind it was in the high 20s.




Did a few things after chores then took a shower before taking Janet out for her birthday lunch.  We went to Rohrbach's and had a nice long chat.


This afternoon Little Wonder and I went down to Country Max for some shavings.

Mady and Jackson are coming tomorrow morning to help me in the barn (moving hay) and getting the rest of our brush out to the road.  They will also move my carload of shavings into the barn.  Gary is improving a lot, but should not be doing some of this stuff yet.

After that we took it easy and just enjoyed the solar beams.


It was still crispy at evening chore time.  The grass is really turning much greener.





As soon as I get in the barn Seamus goes to the feed room looking for some cookies.

We just had dinner.  I put some greens and a balsamic dressing on a plate and topped it with the leftover macaroni salad and a chopped tomato.  So good.
It's siesta time for the kitties.




Night all.

PS
I'm having a lot of fun turning Little Wonder into a cartoon character.




 

2 comments:

Val Ewing said...

LW looks like a toy !

Sandra said...

I'm happy you and Janet had a nice lunch together. LW does look like a toy!