Followers

Sunday, November 20, 2022

Single Digits With The Wind...They Weren't Kidding!

 Really cold here this morning and SO windy.












The sky was mighty interesting.  I'll bet it was snowing like crazy out by Lake Ontario.

I had this brainy idea to change around one kitchen cupboard and Gary helped me with about 6 more.  We have glass doors and they are looking beautiful....I'll have to take some photos.
At 1 we watched the Bills/Cleveland game with a nice fire going.   The game was moved from Buffalo to Detroit because the 77 inches of snow in Orchard Park made it impossible to play there.  Very happy that they won.  In a few days they will go right back there to play Detroit.

I felt sorry for the ponies today.  They could have gone into so many places for shelter.....but no....they preferred putting the butts to the wind.  Went out a little early for evening chores.






Leftovers for dinner.  Replays don't bother me one bit.
Tomorrow our granddaughter is flying in from Chicago to spend Thanksgiving with us.  Really looking forward to it.  She, Finn and Cooper are going to have a great time together, now that they have all grown up.
Night all.


2 comments:

Nancy J said...

Snow in so many areas, Seamus looks so small when with the other two.Hope they all keep their coats on.

Sandra said...

Yes, Seamus looks tiny compared to Ronin! I'm glad for you that your team won. It sure sounds great to have your g-daughter visit and get to spend time with her cousins. We had leftovers redesigned for dinner last evening, too. I have no problem with replays!