Followers

Sunday, November 6, 2022

I'm Tired...Time Change

We had 4/10ths of an inch of rain last night and I slept through it.  It's going to take me a little while to get used to the time change.  It's not even 7pm and I feel like it's 10.





Fortunately the sun appeared and we had a beautiful afternoon.



After chores Gary, Little Wonder and I took a ride over to a farm market in Holley that was closing for the season today.  Bargin prices.  I picked up apples, cabbage, tomatoes, oranges and those little multi colored sweet peppers.  All for 9 bucks.
A little after we got back to the farm, Janet and Ronin were taking a riding lesson from our friend Dawn C-A.  I like to watch, and take videos so Janet can review what was worked on.

The photo below was blurry, but I loved it and did a little Photo Shopping to add some texture. 




Ronin worked hard....so did Janet.



We had some apples that were getting soft, so I made Apple Betty again.

At 1 we watched the Bills/Jets game and I don't think the Buffalo fans were happy with the outcome.

Out to the barn at 4:45 to do evening chores.  The ponies thought it was 5:45 and were fine with getting tucked in.





This was the view of the sunset through Rebels windows.
Gary was in the mood for pizza, so Little Wonder and I went for a ride down to Perri's for a couple of HUGE pieces....buy one get one free.

No cooking was fine with me.
Night all.

2 comments:

Val Ewing said...

We had nearly 3 inches of rain these past couple of days! Very needed.

No riding for me right now until the mud dries up. More rain this week too!

Sandra said...

It's been cold here. We had a little rain a couple of days ago. We are so dry. I wish it would just remain standard time. My body likes that best. Ronin looks like a good boy.