Followers

Sunday, August 15, 2021

#7340 Tried Out The John Deere

Fresh, cool air with a side of sunshine.







Funny....A long time ago a piece of plywood was put at the end of this stall to fill in a space.  Originally it was a sign that said "park here."  This is the first day I realized that the letters R and E were showing, and this just happens to be Rebel's stall.
This run-in is next to the stalls and the horses can come in on one end and go out the other.
As you can see, the corn is as high as an elephant's eye.



I went to get my uke out of the Studio and noticed that these "morning glories" were growing all over the place.  On the picket fence and any plant nearby.





Max delivered John Deere this morning and showed me how everything worked.
Earlier I had a burst of energy, did laundry and changed the furniture around in our bedroom before putting on some clean bedding.  I had to go buy some new lampshades as the old ones were a disaster.
Once that was finished I went back out and mowed the lawn.








I got an email from the woman who painted Berlin and she sent me a second photo.
Here is the first one....
and here is the second, taken with a different camera.

I have been communicating with her (Susan Duby) and found out that she lives in Pennsylvania, has had horses (leasing one now), and is a retired art professor.  So fun to meet new people.

Evening chore duty.  Got the quartet all tucked in.



The barn was so comfortable.
Night all.

 

1 comment:

Nancy J said...

New tractor, green , green grass of home, and all is well with the ponies. LW, keep cool and admire that newly cut lawn.