Followers

Monday, September 7, 2026

Looking for the Horse's Golf Course

A cool morning with no humidity and I needed to wear a sweatshirt.  

Woke up to this beauty.


Little Wonder wandered down to the back 40 and I had to go over by the indoor and called him to come home.  He loves to take that trek.
Pulled a lot of dried up dill out of the raised beds.  There are so many huge marigolds out there.

Our neighbors (Annette and Ed) stopped over to check out the pastures before he came back to start mowing.  The big pasture has not been mown all summer and I will never let it go like that again.
Before he got here, I mowed the outdoor arena.  It was long too, but I could at least mow it.  I really miss having them look like a golf course.




His tractor was heating up and he was not able to get very far.  Will come back in the morning.

Seeing that it was a beautiful day, decided to mow the back pasture and the lane I have been keeping open for Little Wonder.  Just in case Ed can't finish.

I imagine Ed will have to mow the big pasture twice or I will never get it back in shape.  So much grass.

Gary made a batch of sauce this morning.
See that honkin' cucumber?  It must be about 14 inches long.  It's a Japanese variety and is crunchy delicious.
I continued learning more about the foods I need to eat and forgot to take pictures of dinner.
Night all,



 

No comments: