Followers

Saturday, September 26, 2026

More Junk for the Dumpster

Yet another cool morning....plenty of sunshine.

Gary went to Brockport for coffee and eventually I went up to the loft to start cleaning up the debris left by the roofers.  As if we don't have enough to do....yesterday a load of wood was delivered and it's just another thing to keep him moving.




When Gary got home he took over and I caught a break.  Had to wear a mask up there as it was so dusty from sweeping.  We must have filled up 8 huge garbage bags with dried out chunks of wood.

We also started taking stuff down to the dumpster and are trying to figure out what we want to keep or give to Jenny for her new house.  Uncovered these Blues Brothers albums.

Jenny made many trips carrying things down the stairs....my least favorite thing to do.
I did get in a trike ride today.  #36.  Wore my pjs and a big sweater.
Little Wonder is starting to get on the new couches now.
Dinner.....a big salad with chicken.
By 7:15 the sky was red.



Night all.

 

1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

I still have to get a dumpster to clean up the debris and stuff that isn't worth anything in the large shed. But I am not in a huge hurry this year to do that.
That is a lot of clean up and work. I imagine Gary stays busy busy all day!

Nice Trike ride! Whoo!